nuffnang ad

Saturday, September 30, 2006

First Peacock Bass caught on Storm Soft Plastic (minow)





It had been many attempts for me to catch any fresh water fish on live baits which I thought to be the best. However, after reading some interesting articles in MFN (Malaysian Fishing Network) http://www.fishing.net.my, the article of Marlin on soft plastic really caught my attention and I had make an acrobat copy of his article, reading it over and over again, sentence by sentence. It is amazing how these soft plastic mimic the movement of a real bait. Anyway, after trying all the live baits available locally, like crickets, earth worm, chicken liver, etc., nothing, absolutely nothing was caught. Although I have much better results in salt water, I am totally screwed in fresh water fishing. But, not today.


Amelia with peacock bass in a tub

Well, admittedly, this is just a juvenile peacock bass, nevertheless, it is still a significant milestone to me. First fish caught on artificial lure, first peacock bass caught.







No comments:

Post a Comment