An Error Has Occurred
There was an unexpected error while attempting to retrieve your profile data.
You can try to:
* Close your browser and retry the operation again in a few minutes.
* Contact Support
* Read the On-Line Self Help
Reference Id: CFE16446
This error has been logged with the reference number noted above. Please use this reference number if you contact support.
Is the MSDN server being overwelm with the large number of request for downloads or simply put, priority is not given to ASIA subscribers? Reading the On-line Self Help is not helping anyway, instead of telling you to fix your problems of not able to access your subscription, you're being told how to fix your File Transfer Manager issues with your IE or Firefox. Interesting huh?
Wait a minute, while writing this blog posting, habitually, I clicked on the Refresh button of my IE that has the MSDN page loaded with the error message, guess again, the page loaded successfully and everything back in order. I had just signed in with my Live account and waiting for the page to load.
Alright, off we go... I am in. First up, let's download Windows 7 RC (x64) and soon, to be followed by x86. I will continue the blogging in the next 24 hours after the Win7 being downloaded.
What I intended to do is to try running it on my daughter's ASUS Eee 900... let's see how it performs and obviously, my office notebook, a DELL D630. Just hope that 2GB RAM is sufficient to get Win7 up and running...
More on that later... signing off @ 1:33am (1st May 2009) - Labour Day - for those who works with passion and live everyday to the fullest!
No comments:
Post a Comment